Download while True: learn() Download PC Game Cracked – As a machine learning specialist you use visual programming to design artificial intelligences (AI) and teach your AI to do what your clients need. Work as a freelancer or become CTO of a startup. Earn money, buy cool outfits for your cat and learn how machine learning really works!
Release name: while True: learn() v0.3.42
Size: 44 MB
Languages: English, Russian, German, Hungarian, Korean, Greek, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese
How to change the language click here
About This Game:
IMPORTANT NOTE Please take a look at the Early Access section, you’ll find future plans, current state description and a story behind the game.
ABOUT THE GAME
while True: Learn () is a simulator of the life of a machine learning developer who designs and deploys artificial intelligence schemes to do stuff for a living. Thanks to visual programming it is similar to solving puzzles – but with a possibility of earning money in the process to buy fancy hats for your cat! As a freelancer you have to develop programs and teach the AI to solve all kinds of problems for your clients. Or you can become a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) of a startup: the more efficient your algorithms are, the higher your stocks will go!
WHAT EXACTLY IS MACHINE LEARNING?
Everyone is talking about machine learning these days but do you know exactly what it is? As a subset of artificial intelligence, machine learning systems give computers the ability to “learn” on the fly by extrapolating conclusions from a given data set. That is: by showing a computer a lot of examples it can progressively improve its performance on specific tasks. Neat, huh? But how exactly does this work and what are these AI specialists really doing when they go to work? Is it possible to create an evil and scary AI by mistake (or willingly, if you are that particular kind of person)? Discover this and more with while True: learn()!
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN
while True: learn() is a really fun game about being an AI specialist, solving problems via visual programming and dressing up your cat but it also allows you to learn basic concepts of machine learning. As scary and complicated as it may sound it is never too late to learn – and having fun while doing so makes it even easier! Maybe you are a young student who wants to become a computer scientist or you just love learning new skills or maybe you want a mental challenge – either way, while True: learn () has something waiting for you! While True: learn () is already used as a learning tool in many schools and is even employed as a selection tool by Ostrov.2035, an innovative Russian educational program for hi-tech industry leaders.
1. Build, Scale, Reuse
2. Learn how machine learning really works
3. Become the Chief Technology Officer of a startup
4. Deploy on a Cat-Cloud and Make money as a machine learning developer
5. Spend all money on costumes for your cat
6. Call your friends & parents and tell that now you’re a real machine learning specialist!
- Create machine learning systems using visual programming as a freelance specialist
- Deploy your systems to the cloud and test them before release
- Scale your systems when there is too much data to handle
- Make money and get to upgrade your equipment and buy cool hats for your cat! This is a one fancy cat, y’know.
- Join startups as their Chief Technology Officer. The better you are as a programmer the richer you’ll become!
- Manage your shares and sell when your startup grows or cut your losses by selling before they implode!
- Learn how machine learning and visual programming works by playing! Who said education had to be boring?
System Requirements for while True: learn() Free download
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How To Install while True: learn() Free download
1. Extract Release.
2. Play the game.
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Do you have any questions about the installation? click here